Sunday, September 18, 2005

To late to blog on September 17

There goes my consequently-blogging-for-a-month.
What the heck with it. That doesn't interest as much as the few kitchens I saw, the bed I wanna have, the table I also have to buy as well as new curtains, the fridge, etcetera.
My goodness I need a complete new household. They never told me when I was born. ;-)

I made some nice pics cycling in the afternoon. I don't do that very often on Sundays because I got to ride with the team.

Here I didn't know what happened to the camera and photo-ed the ground.




I also made a picture of the underwater life in a ditch with rudders or roaches. a close -up of mais, a special cow, a lakenvelder. My mug at work has it's image. There is a photo of the watertower en route the ledig-erf track. And a portray of the writer of this log.





No comments: