Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Work

Rabobank head-office




bikers close to the central train station



The internal accountant is visiting us and checks some accounts. He's trying to understand the balance between the system, the payments in the computer and what is in the files. He's got problems with our accountancy because much is in the heads of consultants.
That's work...not my work... However it's our problem if we cannot find a balance between the figures and the registration in the files.


The shops in Lombok



a Lombok flowerist



Well there they sat... three persons earning quite a lot wondering were the figures came from. I say, experience that and learn from it. I had my camera with me, so maybe I should have asked them to look into the camera.
It was such a waste of energy and efficiency.

Afterall I had a perfect day myself. The day started with sun and ended with sun:

on my way home

No comments: