Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ride

This morning I decided to cycle with team Ledig Erf though the atmosphere is not as good as the nightingale team. It's simply because in the last 2 weeks I didn't ride very much. The distance is below the 100 kilometer.
To prevent my condition goes completely down I decided to ride with the C-group.
I had some problems with my distance counter and it made me to stop a few times.
The group didn't stop and that forced me to do my utmost to get back.
I can tell you that is exhausting. Luckily at the the start of climbing the last hill I was back.
Across the dike I kept my own pace and after Wijk bij Duurstede I saw the group riding away from me. More riders couldn't keep pace with the majority of about 10 men.
I conclude that this was a perfect race for me keeping in mind that on October 8 and 9 we got trials again. I got to build it up for that weekend.

No comments: