Saturday, September 24, 2005

cancer

News from the cancer front at work...

My colleague Bea, about who I wrote several times now, has been hospitalized last Thursday. She had severe pains. It felt as if she was going to die she said after being hospitalized.
It is in fact not better, but her situation worsened, fluids in her head gave her headaches. Now these fluids have been drained and examined. It appears that cancer cell are in the fluid too.
I know nothing about it, only that it doesn't sound good.
The only good thing is that she is in hospital where skilled people take care of her. Her family can have some rest too.
At work someone stated that this is palliative care taking. I don't think so...but this cancer is spread rapidly through the body.

I hope I could say something positive about Bea's situation.
Something like what she said after the day-trip at Sept. 1, I'll be back

No comments: