Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Kidnapping

It's a long time ago a person was really kidnapped here in Holland.
In the late seventies and early eighties we had some abductions. Only one had a fatal outcome.
Before the weekend in Amsterdam the 37 year old daughter of a wealthy businessman, number 36 in the Dutch Quote 500 list of most wealthy Dutchmen, was abducted.
It's not clear to me if it is for any reason, if money is involved or other reasons I don't know.
There might be other reasons. Her father has a chemical factory involved in illegally supplying raw material for nerve gasses for the regime of Saddam Hussein in the eighties. (remember the chemical attacks on Kurds)
My vision it could have a link with that business and the Kurds in Hollands and Europe.
If that would happen to my family and people I would have taken revenge.
May even at and earlier stage, but that thought only weakens my first thought of the link between...


this building is called the wild west and is really suitable for the described present situation

No comments: