Thursday, September 29, 2005

She is optimistic....

Don't blame Bea being optimistic and having a fighting spirit.
Colleagues who have been to her said that she talks as much as in the old days. Still enjoying football, enjoying life.
My boss though mailed those who missed the verbal update that she could see tears in her eyes.
My hospitalized colleague wants as much visits as possible, why I don't know.... oh yes, I got a feeling but don't want to say it. I'm much too pessimistic and don't want to break her optimism.
Tomorrow her friend will visit the office...then the results of the photo's and scans will also be clearer I think.
This has to wait till Monday before I know it or I call the office for a brief update tomorrow.

It's a little bit sadness at the office.
A growing sadness, every week a little bigger

No comments: