Friday, October 21, 2005

Bea's homecoming

The latest news about Bea is that Sunday she 's going home for a day. It's a try out. After that her house has to be adjusted (if she really goes). Going home is the best for her.
She wants it, it's her will. Her friend though is very frightened. He can't cope with the responsibility he didn't ask for, the stress if something goes wrong.
An insult or something like that. You call an ambulance. That is all you can do.
Normally people get stronger in such situations. But he doesn't even think about trying. It's like avoiding the risk you got in a relationship. If the other isn't doing well, bear the responsibility to take care even if it costs a salary.

Well, I worked alone this week on the financial branch. My co-worker has rented a house this mid-week. Commentary all over, why is he on a vacation while he's still sick? Well I have to say I can feel it now in my bones that it was a hard week.
This year there shouldn't be many more of these weeks.

This week I worked 2 hours more than scheduled. So if I work more over time I can have a day off too. I still got a week vacation left but I want to use it next year for a 4 weeks holiday in summer.

No comments: