Monday, October 31, 2005

A new day

The first day of the week. Not a good one I think, however I was sharp at a meeting. It was about a complexity of things related to my work. There is going to be a change in the flow of data. The procedures need to be changed and external contacts have to be informed.
I'm just the slave to do the proces right so for me it's important that the data I need come to me in the most adequat way. I'm just kidding.

My sick colleague has been at home over the weekend and she stays well. She can eat and regains strength, just as I hoped. Now she should get rid of the urine-infection and other minor problems which occur having chemo.
Hopeful is that the strong chemo she's had didn't affect her like the ones she had before. It put a smile on our faces at work when we heard that.

No comments: