Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bea's situation

I've been to the hospital where Bea is.
She's there for the second week now and has seen many faces.
Not only her colleagues but also friends, ex-colleagues, etcetera.
She looks not ill at all.
She only is bald and Bea has a platster on her head where the pump is for the liquid
to get the fluid out of her head.
Bea sleeps well at night, though she's to lay on her back.
Her eyes are more vivid that some previous visitors told and she doesn't jump from one subjet to another. She never did that.

But her situation gets worse day by day, even if it looks like she's getting better.
You can say I'm pessimistic, I am. I should be more optimistic, I wish I could.
Hopefully she can return home on short notice. That means her situation is more or less under control.

No comments: