Wednesday, October 19, 2005

fight

Yesterday's thought about my colleague seems to be much too prosperous.
She hardly moves, eats not much and loses weight. It is her mind still going strong, but her body seems to tear away.
The cancer in her body isn't being treated, so that can grow. The concentration is on the cancer cells in her head.
This might extend her life, but the quality is poor. I'm sad to say that from my point of view. But she is a fighter who will fight and fight and fight till the last round.

Today is the first day of autumn really, the temperatures are much lower and there has been rain at daylight!
It was fair weather when I came home, so I decided to go for a quick 1 hour ride just before dark.
That was refreshing and at 8.40 pm PSV Eindhoven (Holland) played Milan AC (Italy). It's a football game if you might not know. They made it on paper a boring 0-0 but I saw the match and it was not bad at all.

No comments: