Sunday, October 02, 2005

Home

Home is the best place where one can be.
The best thing one can do if settling somewhere is getting used to the customs, feel welcome and feel at home.
For yesterday's telephoning guy he might feel at home in the cabin of the train. He had a loud conversation about labour rights. It was a one way oration of what the other side of the telephone line could do.
There where several persons in the train who didn't feel free. They all had to hear that conversation. I had my discman on and heard the vibrations of someone talking on a close range. I didn't hear exactly everything but when I put down the earphone it was clear to me. If you sing in public your song people could easily point at their forehead (lunatic or guts if you can sing). When you talk on the phone it's supposed to be normal..... (according to that guy it was apparently)
Where is our right to have a private space around us without too noisy phone calls.

No comments: