Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rays of light

Our chief of the department said we were doing okay dealing with the whole status of our colleague. It's almost the same as I told her the day before when 2 of my colleagues and I visited Bea.
In fact three of us at the same time is too much. Maybe that is what she said.
Okay today I did my work again and I realize that tomorrow is the last day of the week. It goes so quick. Do you know when we have really fun work? Then time flies in fact. The past years went like beam of light. What happened I fact in the last three years?: We saw Bea's diagnose with cancer, the bad situation with my family, my brother who will earn his master degree in International Business, my mother who successfully claimed her money from my father. And of course the bulls & the bears of the stock-market which are alive for me again.
There is always a ray of light in the universe on which people can cling to, I know by experience.

No comments: