Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday


Saturday is the best day of the weekend I think. You'll have a fresh start if Friday night wasn't too fucked up and you end with a night which ends in a morning were nothing has to be done. Okay, that means for a single. For a couple it can be slightly different and when children are involved it is completely different.

So I just had the best day of the weekend.
And what do we do in Holland with that best day? Exactly, we spend it on work we have to do cause on Sundays we can't normally do that. It means shopping and fun shopping, going to town and pick a beer on a terrace covered with sunlight.

I went to town too to find a 3 quarter legging for cycling and probably found one.
On way to the city I passed some police officers and a resque team of the fire squad.
On way to and in the city I made some pictures like below.





No comments: