Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yup

Yup, weekend is over, again the sun has set beautifully. I'm preparing myself for the next week. Do my laundry, cleaning the house (for the first time I cleaned behind the fridge).
I saw some sports on the tele. Marathon runner Haile Gebrsalassie was close to break the world-record. The last 7 kilometers he lost on the record scheme and finished in a personal best and course record. He certainly is one of the possible winner of Olympic gold on the Beijing marathon of 2008.

My football club lost of the new championship leader Feyenoord Rotterdam with 4-1. I heard it on the radio cleaning my kitchen, that hurts, especially when you know half time my club leaded in the match.

Saturday afternoon I saw a little of the last cycling tour of this year. It was Paolo Bettini who won in Italy. I think he became second overall.
After that I cycled in my only Italian shirt of Alessio.
This was the last weekend of the year with temperatures above the 18 degrees C.
My 85 year old neighbor said that it's time temps lower a bit. Understandable when you're at home the whole day with the sun shining on the windows constantly.
Now it seems that the whole world has high temps, my neighbor shouldn't complain.

No comments: