Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tired pumpkin

I felt tired all day long. When I went to bed I read a little and I felt my bed was not comfortable. I didn't change the linen for a long time. When I awoke I showered and put on fresh clothes. But I felt sleepy all the time also at work.
When my colleague arrived, he came with a head like a pumpkin. He had an headache from here to Tokio. (imagine the distance and you know it) But he's tired since start of summer and works part-time since 2 or 3 months.
Maybe that affects me too because I got much more work to do.
Maybe it's the season. The flu is coming and the airconditioners spread the virus through the building.

The bird influenca has been spotted in Rumania an Turkey. It's very close to the heart of Europe and if that causes a pandemia I hope that Ab Österhaus has found a cure. Else I won't be able to work in the sick building.

No comments: