Thursday, October 28, 2004

autumn

I'm tired of this day. I worked like a dog but time passed by slowly. Maybe that's good, so one can spend more time on one's job. But is annoying when the board have decided to implement a new version of the programm I use which cannot perform on my screen. The resolution can be adjusted but the size is real small then. Get a headache out of it.

This afternoon we were informed that the board already knew it when they were working on the new version. As there is a substitution of computer workstations and screens in March-June 2005 earlier replacements weren't necessary. We could work with unappropriate computers. We were a little pissed about that, but happy that 19 inch flatscreens will be put on our desks.

More happened at my work but later about that.
Got to make my daily trip to the groceries. Don't know what to eat.
It got to be fresh, full of vitamins. Maybe let's eat a real Dutch winter meal wich consists of potatoes, unions, cabbage and a German sausage.

No comments: