Monday, October 18, 2004

To counter Sarah



An answer on Sarah's posting; I like the Loc's . This is one at the Lulea Locomotive museum

Today I certainly had a day after feeling. I couldn't concentrated on the dull subject of checking posts. The adjusted system didn't fit in the screen so I adjusted the screenresolution. Everything fitted but was miniaturized. Got almost a headache and I did get dizzy and sleepy. Got to go to bed early to repair that damage.

The day after yesterdays exertion.
I was in very good shape during the 88 kilometers we cycled. Half way I was first at the cafe where we usually stop to have a drink. There we also waited for people who can't do the hilly stretch. When there where enough of us we parked our bikes and entered the cafe. Not knowing what the other who waited outside were going to do. They waited outside and took their bikes for the final stretch home. After a couple of minutes when we got out they were gone. They were far away. As I already said we decided to go after them. Finally before Utrecht, at Werkhoven, we catched up with the first group.

But there is always something to do. Wednesday I'll speak again with some people of my bank about my investment stratergy. Haha, Bush would say stratergy, not me. This is a organized typing error. I don't know if Bush organizes his errors.

the dude was here too

No comments: