Thursday, October 07, 2004

How was your day?

8.00 am go to work - 22.45 arrive at home

How did I spend my day? First of all I secured the flow of money to my account for the rest of the month. Secondly I worked harmoniously with my colleagues. We laughed (joke: what is the maximumspeed with sex? 68, because with 69 one will overturn. Not funny? It might be the translation)
I worked again, ate something, had some coffee, a cup of soup, and at a quarter to five I cycled with a college downtown. With about 14 colleagues we had a drink in a cozy bar called "Neudezicht". After some drinks (2 coke cola and 3 beer) we went to a Greek restaurant. We had a Greek salad, delicious gyros, fish and dessert.
After that I had enough of all. I cycled home and thought to myself if I should collect the money from the guy who hit me. He called me at the office and told me that I could come to get the money. Also he could bring it to my house. All in return of the invoice for his insurance. What are we talking about?

My day was good again. And tomorrow I'm free... I got a lot to do.

No comments: