Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Time trial

Next Sunday, October 24 the cyclists of Ledig Erf do have a time trial as closure of the season. I 'd like to be there, so I be there. But I won't be at the afterparty. Don't like that to much and the 25th I have to be fresh. Then we have at work a presentation about integrity at work. Maybe it's very conservative to think that integrity has to come from within. It has to do with your own attitude, maybe even your upbringing, the way you behave yourself.

A week later I'll visit my mother and her friend on occasion of his birthday next Sunday. Yesterday when I called my mother I heard that my brother has a burn out.
He is completely not interested in his work at ING. He had a wonderful job at ING (Sponsor of the ING New York Marathon) but now he has to do to much. He just can't stand the pressure.
6 Months before he spoke about a job with ING Australia. Yeah that should be something. My brother is into surfing, you have to know. Well it's a Mecca there (except the sharks).

Today I had a dull day. Had to make a list of post which we are wrongly accounted for. Also made some others lists. My -to do- list is a little shorter. Tomorrow I gonna pay some accounts.
What a job.

This afternoon till the evening I had a meeting with my accountmanager.
I make a change in my investments. So we discussed what funds they are gonna be.
I'll withdraw some money out of individual stocks into investmentfunds, like high fidelity or/and other funds.
My basis is wide area of securities. On top of this pyramid there gonna be some stock with a secure cashflow.

Tonight is footballnight. Rosenborg AK-PSV Eindhoven 1-1 (1st half)
Trivianight is somewhere else: look for: http://www.sarahackerman.blogspot.com/

No comments: