Saturday, October 09, 2004

Saturday

The second day of my weekend. It's a long weekend. The weather is fine for bike riding. The Cumulus clouds are growing, later in the afternoon they will all go away. Tomorrow it will be even better. No wind, lots of sun and higher temperatures.

I feel okay right now, if so tomorrow I'm gonna ride.
Today (now 12.18 pm) I got to do some shopping and my household.
Fogs, I'm gone.

regards,
Jan

PS.
The weather was too nice not to go out for a ride:
43.66 k
28.98 k/hr
1.30.25 hr
43 k/hr max
99 k total

Tomorrow there will be a strong wind, temperatures will drop till 12 degrees Celcius. However it will be dry and humidity is very low, they say. Who is -they-?

First -they- say this then that. Why are they flipflopping. If -they- is Kerry then the situation is dramatically chancing. A swift change of attitude is necessary. (yeah, I thought of his swiftboat, in a split second Kerry sets his mind and rescued his brother in arms.)

No comments: