Monday, October 25, 2004

Broadcast, disagreement, integrity

There are several subjects to discuss.
  • The latest broadcasting of VPRO's - tegenlicht- which nobody of my American readers watched. But it is all about you Americans, about the way Fox News is cheating, collaborating, indoctrinating and not bringing news in a free objective way. Americans should know better....;
  • Also I can discuss the way my colleague and I have had a disagreement this afternoon about the way I put away some work I had to do when I got back from a meeting;
  • Finally I can discuss the integrity meeting which had to do a lot about nothing. We discussed the way how we should look at integrity at work an off work. At the end 60 percednt signed a integrity agreement. Hurrah, I belong to a minority.

I'm not exhausted of this working day but it should not last any longer. Now I'm going to cook my dinner (meatballs, salad, potatos and desert after). I have to do my laundry (wasmachine and clear away finished laundry)

I wonder how many people visit the site this time. It should be nice to leave a message behind.

Hé fogs, there is a lot of snow on mount St. Helens


No comments: