Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday, another week's gone

Felt a little better. Called the doc. Told by his lovely assistent that untill next week there was no availlable time for an appointment. I asked if I have to wait 10 days for my epilepsia concerns. Yes, was the answer. Okay I know enough I told and I thanked her.
An hour later I called again. This time another assistent answered the phone. The same question and a different answer. I also could go to a different doctor in the same practice.
As I've never been to a doctor in that practice (I live here for over 2 years now and have never been ill or hurt in an accident or fight (hahah, yes I used to fight a lot. I had to defend my rights.)), I firstly go to that wonder-who-he-is doctor. Does it feels good I'll ask to be my doctor, otherwise I go next time to my assigned doc.

This morning I had some problems with my sence of prensence. Maybe it was the noise, or the thaught about other things than work, it couldn't be the workload cause I had very little to do.
At half past four I finished the day at the office and then I went to the supermarket. Tomorrow there won't be time to buy fresh food. Tomorrow the train leaves at 9.19 am from Utrecht Central Station to arrive at 9.50 am in Amsterdam


Politics suck.. if you see Bush, Blair or Balkenende they try to do all the same.. ignore public, public opinion and go ones own way. That's not what democracy is ment to be.
- Bush says I am the leader and whatever the leader does is good for my country.
- Blair says, okay I might have lied but I know I'm right and I hope the labourparty will look at it that way too.
- Balkenende says our plans are the right way to deal with our problems, the only problem is that the people don't understand that.

But it Friday, Saturday will be the demo. Lots of people will come to the
-museumplein-, Amsterdam. It's said 200,000.

Beautiful music: Blöff & the Counting Crows, holiday in Spain

1 comment:

Jan said...

thank you